Bursting with sweet juicy notes of blackberries and raspberries complimented by pretty, white florals and rounded by notes of creamy vanilla and luscious musk.
About our Soy Candles:
Soy and Shea candles are hand poured using Soy wax and premium Australian made fragrance oils. We only use cotton wicks in our candles making them non-toxic, eco-friendly and slow burning.
Available in 4 Sizes plus tea lights to suit the size of your space
- Small (e45g) - 12-15 hours burn time - ideal for small rooms, bathrooms and offices
- Medium (e140g) - 20-25 hours burn time - ideal for larger enclosed rooms
- Large (e230g) - 40-45 hours burn time - ideal for open plan living spaces
- X-Large (e315g) - 55-60 hours burn time - ideal for open plan living spaces
The above are estimates of time based on the correct care and use of the candles. Environmental conditions do affect the speed at which candles burn.
Candle Care & Safety
- For a controlled, long, even burn, trim the wick to 5mm each time before lighting.
- Burn for long enough that the melted wax pool reaches all the way to the edge of the jar.
- Burn for no longer than 4 hours at a time
- Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into the candle and keep it free of wick trimmings, matches and any flammable materials.
- Never burn on or near anything that could catch fire
- Never burn while unattended
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Keep candles out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
- Do not store candles in the freezer and never leave them in a hot car.
- Do not use scented tea lights in the cavity of fragrance warmers.