Shipping & Collection
Please note that due to the current situation, there are significant delays in the postal system and Express Shipping is not next day delivery.
Domestic Shipping (Australia)
Soy and Shea offers a $9.95 flat rate shipping on all orders shipped within Australia
- Soy and Shea’s preferred carrier is Australia Post. Occasionally orders may be sent with a courier.
- Orders that are over 5kg in weight will be sent as separate parcels.
- All parcels will have a tracking number attached to them and this will be advised once the order has been dispatched.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the address provided is accurate. In the event of a returned parcel, the cost of the order will be refunded less any shipping charges incurred by Soy and Shea.
- Where possible, orders will be dispatched within 48-hours of receiving payment.
- Orders with domestic shipping are dispatched Monday to Thursday.
The below is a rough guide to delivery times. Please note that Soy and Shea cannot be held responsible for late or failed deliveries for reasons outside of its control e.g. in case of adverse weather conditions.
QLD, NSW, VIC, ACT approx. 2-5 business days
SA, TAS, WA, NT approx. 5-7 business days
Express Shipping within Australia
Selecting Express Shipping does not place your order ahead of any other. Only the Shipping is Express
- Soy and Shea uses Australian Post for all express shipping.
- A tracking number will be issued once the order has been dispatched.
- Express Shipping is calculated by the weight of the parcel.
- Express Shipping is not covered under any FREE shipping specials.
- Express Shipping is applicable to the shipping only and will not push your order before others to be packed.
- Orders with Express Shipping are dispatched Monday to Friday
- A maximum of 5kg can be shipped via Express Shipping
In accordance with the Australia Post website, next-day delivery for express post is only applicable if you are with an express post zone. Please allow extra time if you live rural or remote. Soy and Shea cannot be held responsible for late or failed deliveries for reasons outside of its control.
From time to time, Soy and Shea may offer Shipping Specials including discounted or free domestic shipping.
To qualify, orders must be placed by ending time and date and meet all other specified requirements (e.g minimum spend). These requirements are shown on the banner or social media posts
Time and Date specified on all promotions is AEST (Brisbane)
Orders that attract Free Shipping will be sent with a shipping carrier of Soy and Shea’s choice.
During special promotion please allow up to 72-hours for orders to be dispatched.
Soy and Shea are now offering International shipping to USA, Canada & New Zealand only.
Please note that due to postage regulations, not all items in the store can be shipped internationally. These include (but not limited to) Reed Diffusers and body sprays containing alcohol
If any item not eligible for international shipping is added to the cart, you will not be able to proceed to check out. Please remove from your cart to proceed to shipping options.
- International orders will be sent with Australia Post utilizing their prepaid satchels and Boxes which all have their own unique tracking numbers. All orders will be boxed into satchels.
- A maximum of 5kg can be shipped via International Shipping.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the accuracy of the shipping address. Any orders that cannot be delivered are treat as abandoned by the shipping company.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to find out if there are any additional taxes or custom charges that pertain to your particular state, province and/or country before purchasing. This includes any restrictions on ingredients used. Soy and Shea will not be responsible for any items detained by customs.
- All custom fees, duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer. Soy and Shea must complete a customs declaration form which includes the total value of the parcel and this cannot be falsified to reduce taxes.
- Orders are are dispatched Monday to Thursday.
All possible care will be taken to ensure your order is wrapped and packed to limit any chance of breakages and spillages during transit. All orders will be packed in boxes along with packing materials to keep the items cushioned. Where possible, Soy and Shea like to upcycle packing materials we receive.
In the unfortunate event of a breakage, please contact me within 48-hours of the order being received with pictures of the damage. Options will then be advised.
Where possible, all orders will be dispatched within 1-3 business-days after payment has been received. As Soy and Shea hand-makes or hand-pours most products, you will be notified via email or phone of any delays in the event the order needs to be made. Please note, Tea lights are an example of a product that is made to order.
Authority to Leave:
In the event it is requested to have a parcel left at the premises, Soy and Shea will not be held liable for any lost, stolen or damaged orders. Australia’s harsh conditions and extreme heat can adversely affect items in your order and it is strongly advised not to leave orders especially those with bath and body products unattended. We do, however, understand it is convenient to have parcels left, so are happy to offer the service. Any items that have been affected in the order from being left unattended will not be replaced or refunded.
Soy and Shea are located in the Redland City suburb of Mount Cotton (half-way between the Gold Coast and Brisbane.)
If you are local to the Redland City area or will be in the area, you are welcome to collect your order from the home-based studio in Mount Cotton. Collection from the home-based studio is Monday – Friday between 9am and 5pm. A rough time guide is required to ensure I am available. In the event that all items are made for your order, 24-hour notice is preferred for collection though in some instances, orders can be collected the same day.
Alternatively, orders can be collected on Sunday from the Cleveland Markets between 7am to 1pm. To collect from the Cleveland Markets, I require 72-hours’ notice (order must be placed by Thursday the week of to ensure the order can be made.)
It is your responsibility to advise correct shipping details when purchasing from us. We will use all reasonable efforts to deliver your order to the address specified on the order. We do not accept liability, whether for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, arising due to you (the customer) providing an incorrect address.