A zesty and herbaceous aroma that blends citrus notes of lime and mandarin together with of basil and thyme.
About our Limited Edition Soy Candles:
These stunning pearlescent jars are our largest candle offering 60-70 hours of burn time. Each candle comes in a gift box making them perfect for special occasions like Mother's Day, birthdays or just a treat for yourself.
After your candle has burned, the jar can be easily cleaned with hot soapy water and then repurposed as a vase for a posy of flowers, as a tea light holder or I personally have one as stemless wine glass!
Soy and Shea candles are hand poured using Soy wax and premium Australian made fragrance oils. We only use cotton wicks in our candles making them non-toxic, eco-friendly and slow burning.
The above are estimates of time based on the correct care and use of the candles. Environmental conditions do affect the speed at which candles burn.
Candle Care & Safety
- For a controlled, long, even burn, trim the wick to 5mm each time before lighting.
- Burn for long enough that the melted wax pool reaches all the way to the edge of the jar.
- Burn for no longer than 4 hours at a time
- Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into the candle and keep it free of wick trimmings, matches and any flammable materials.
- Never burn on or near anything that could catch fire
- Never burn while unattended
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Keep candles out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
- Do not store candles in the freezer and never leave them in a hot car.
- Do not use scented tea lights in the cavity of fragrance warmers.