A fresh and uplifting blend of Eucalyptus and Peppermint boosted by menthol crystal.
About this Shampoo Disc:
The star of this shampoo is menthol crystals, which not only enhances the minty aroma of Eucalyptus and Peppermint, but also contributes to the fresh, invigorating feeling you will have when using this Shampoo Disc. Menthol Crystals can be helpful with the removal of dandruff buildup whilst promoting the hairs natural luster and encouraging growth. The combination of Jojoba and Mango Butter helps to keep the hair moisturised while the Nettle and Chamomile Extracts may calm a dry itchy scalp.
Designed for use by those with Dry to Normal hair, especially those with dandruff
Why Change to Solid Shampoo:
Not only are these Solid shampoo discs great for your hair, they also have many other great benefits including that they are eco-friendly. Here are just a few reasons to make the change:
- They might look small, but they are equivalent to 2-3 plastic bottles of traditional liquid shampoo thus reducing plastic waste.
- Our Shampoo Discs come packed in a recyclable cardboard box and are wrapped with biodegradable film making them even more environmentally friendly.
- They take up less room on the shower caddy so by using these and soap bars, you can save yourself a lot of shower space.
- They are perfect for traveling as you don't need to take lots of bottles. They will even work as a body wash saving even more travel space. This makes them especially great for caravan travelers.
- As they are solid, these can go into carry on luggage when travelling internationally without security risks, meaning you can freshen up at stop-overs.
Shampoo Disc Care and use:
Wet hair with warm (or cold) water. Take the Shampoo Disc and gently massage into wet hair to build a lather. Once hair has sufficient lather, place disc to one side and massage for a little longer. Rinse thoroughly. If desired, follow up with our matching Solid Conditioner bar
When not in use, keep the Shampoo Disc in a dry, well ventilated area to ensure a long lasting disc.
Some people adjust to the Shampoo Disc on the first wash, while others may need a few washes to remove buildup.
Sodium Coco Sulfate, BTMS 50 (for conditioning), Cetyl Alcohol, Mango Butter, Jojoba, Fragrance, Vitamin B5, Hydrolised Oat Protein, Preservative*, Menthol Crystals, Chamomile Extract, Nettle Extract, Skin safe colourants,
*Paraben free preservative
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information